Useful Phone Numbers
|Referral Coordinator (for questions related to referrals)||
|Patient Financial Counselor (for questions regarding your insurance or to set up a payment plan)||
|Centralized Appointments Office (to update your PCP, Insurance information, or personal information such as your phone number or address)||
|Billing Department (for any questions related to your bill)||
|Medical Records (if you need a copy of your medical record)||
Joslin Diabetes Center is pleased to be your partner in your diabetes care. Our billing department and financial counselors will work with you to answer any questions regarding your statement.
In return, we ask you to:
- Contact your insurance company prior to your appointment to avoid any issues with coverage and to review your plan for office visits and diabetes supplies.
- Contact your primary care doctor to be certain all necessary referrals and authorizations are in place prior to your appointment.
- Provide us with your current health plan information and update us with any changes to your insurance.
- Pay your copay(s) when you check-in for your appointment.
- Keep us informed of your primary care doctor and personal information such as home address and telephone numbers.
Page last updated: October 22, 2016